Sunday, February 15, 2009

Private now...whew!

My blog is private now, thank god!

It wasn't any crazy family members who found my blog...it was crazy ex co-workers. Long story, short...someone that I used to work with (don't know who but have an idea) found my blog and was forwarding it to other people in our industry.

It's weird because I really didn't think that a) I'm all that interesting and people would care so much, b) that anyone would find it who I didn't want to find it (especially since I'm careful never to mention my last name or where I work), or c) that I would be so creeped out by the whole situation.

I'm really kind of pissed about it because I feel like I'm sorting through a lot of things that could help someone else and since my private space has been violated, I can't do that now (help others, that is).

Oh, well. It probably won't be private forever but I'm just too creeped out for it to be public right now.

1 comment:

MotherFingPrincess said...

Screwy mothers, man. Creeps need to get a life! Why is we never can escape that high school BS?