Monday, February 23, 2009

Woo-hoo!

I'm so excited and I just had to share!

I found a set of three "Biggest Loser" workout DVDs for about $25 on Amazon.com: Cardio Max, Power Sculpt, & 30-day Shred. I went ahead and paid a little extra for fast shipping and so they'll be here on Wednesday. Yippee! :)

My second big find of the day was low-carb pitas at Walmart. I found them right by the deli and they were only $2.18 for six of them, at only 4 carbs per pita. Woot, woot! I'm so excited to eat my lunch meat on something instead of with my hands or a fork.

Matt actually made a low carb pizza for himself using a pita and he said they were delicious. I'm guessing they were about 6 carbs per pizza so not bad.

It's not such a bad day after all! :)

8 comments:

Becky said...

I have those!! Any chance you can hold off for 8 weeks and we can start together? I've been looking for a Biggest Loser buddy, but I need to finish ChaLean Extreme. I would LOVE to do it with you. We can work out a schedule, then have our own thread in the LCL group. Or on Spark in the BBC Moms team.

Becky said...

Or at least do it with me when I do it? :p

Jess said...

That might be a smidgen tough for me. :) The good news is that I wasn't planning on doing all of them to begin with. I think the cardio sculpt was the one I was most interested in doing since it's got strength training and weights. I'll have to see when I get them but I will totally do them with you! :)

Jess said...

Okay...maybe it was the power sculpt? Hell, I don't know. I'll check 'em out though and let you know.

Becky said...

Whatever you decide, we need a BL thread somewhere. I know I'll need someone to cry to when it gets tough LOL

Jess said...

ITA! The 30-day shred looks like it's more on my level (mentally - LOL). I can't wait to start something new! :)

MotherFingPrincess said...

I have all of those, too. Get ready to get your butt kicked! I am so happy you found them and at a great price. You will love them because the Shred is only about 30 minutes ( it says 20 but with the warm up and cool down it is 30) and the Biggest Loser ones are customizable so you can choose how long it is.

Jess said...

I am totally ready for a butt kicking! I need it! I saw that they are customizable so I'm stoked. :)