Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blah

I'm having one of those blah weeks. I'm doing okay in the work out department but my eating sucks. It hasn't been horrible, but it certainly hasn't been great. I have had a bowl of cereal the past three nights...I didn't even bother measuring out the cereal last night. I just didn't care. So...my weigh-in is probably going to suck on Friday but I guess you'll have off weeks every now and then.

I think a bigger part of it has to do with the fact that I've got a yucky chest cold. My cough is non productive and I've got this itchiness in my throat that will not go away no matter what I do.

Oh, and AF is here to top things off.

Yeah...I'm allowed to have an off week. I promise I'll be back on track next week...

2 comments:

Becky said...

You're just having it rough this week, aren't you? I understand. You're still doing great. Don't let the rest of it mess with your head.

Jess said...

I am. Did you see my post from today. I'm so mad I just want to cry. :(

I will try to do something at home tonight but we've got company coming this weekend and possibly next so I was hoping to help Matt finish getting the house in order and do some homework.

Maybe I'll volunteer to shampoo the carpet in the formal living room. Wonder how many calories that would burn???