Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It's official!

I have lost six sizes since I started my journey to better health in August 2008. I noticed that my size 20W jeans that I just bought last month were falling off of me so on a whim, I tried on my Old Navy size 18W jeans. As you recall, I wasn't able to zip them up in November and I was able to zip them up today! :) :) :)

What is interesting is that I'm still up about 4 lbs. from what I was then. Proof positive that exercise does help you tone up and lose inches.

And just because I know you're all dying to see the new jeans...here you go!


Not my most flattering angle - darn baby pooch!


Front

Drumroll please...my new and improved badunkadunk!

I know this is probably queer but I'm excited because I actually have definition between my arse and my thighs. Before it was just one big giant thigh (or arse depending on how you looked at it).


Yay me!

Oh, and my fever broke! I have been sweating like crazy for the past two hours. Woot, woot!

8 comments:

Sara said...

Look at YOU woman! Sassy! Congrats again and again on your size loss, it's truely amazing what you can do for your body when you put your heart and soul into it! P.S. You are too funny with your "badunkadunk" talk :D

Jess said...

Thanks, Sara! :) I aim to please...or at least make you laugh!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Becky said...

Jess, I am so proud of you! When Sara drags me shopping next week, I will make sure she gets pics of my ass too!

Jess said...

Thanks, Lisa. :)

Becky - Thanks and WooHoo! Can't wait to check out the pics of your...new jeans! LOL!

MotherFingPrincess said...

I guess now that this is private I won't see new post updates on my dashboard. That is why I have missed all your latest posts - wondered what you were doing -lol.

Anyway, love the bottom, baby! I may have some clothes to pass to you. I rather enjoy jeans that fall off my butt so it is hard to part with them -lol. I do have a skirt you might like. I am not a big skirt wearer. It is a log jean skirt that is pretty cool - home made - not by me - it has character to it, not your typically jean skirt. I will get a pic for you.

Jess said...

I knew if anyone would have a comment about my ass, that it'd be you...my fellow cherry chapstick wearing friend. :) I was the same way too (about not wanting to part with big clothes) until I realized how fabulous my boo-tay looks now. I have to show this bad boy off now! :) Plus, it'll help keep me on track. If I notice that they are getting a little snug or I can't button them anymore, then I'll know there's a problem.

I'm wearing the new jeans today, BTW. :) Yeah!

MotherFingPrincess said...

I saw on Facebook that you noted you were wearing your new jeans :) Good for you! I have never been a fan of my bum. I love my arms, which is why I am always in tanks. To each their own, I guess.