Thursday, February 12, 2009

It's going to be a long night...

My baby has the flu... :(

I had NO idea he was sick until he puked in the frozen food aisle at Walmart. Talk about mortified?! He got sick on Adrian...me...and my purse. (thank goodness I hadn't switched over to my new knock-off Prada purse that I got for Christmas!)

Bless his little heart though. He was so upset that it happened. He even said he was sorry afterwards. (aww...)

Walmart is officially off my poo-list now though. Adrian had to run to the bathroom to get towels to clean Collin up (this all happened the ONE time I didn't bring the diaper bag). I just stood there dumbfounded, trying to comfort Collin, when this nice employee came up to help. I started apologizing and she told me not to and directed me to the towels and trash can in the aisle (who knew?)... she even went and got a mop to clean up the mess on the floor.

I just hate it when the little guy is sick. He's not like Adrian. Adrian gets sick a time or two, maybe over the course of 12 hours, then he's all better. Not Collin. It's over and over and over again until I have laundry falling out of the laundry room and I have no more clean bedding.

Wish me luck...

2 comments:

MotherFingPrincess said...

It's going around. Abbie was sick yesterday. It doesn't last too long, though, if that helps. Good luck!

Jess said...

He's only been sick one more time since last night...at 4:30 this morning. He has been able to keep down fluids since then and is eating toast as we speak. The only thing I'm shitting bricks about is the fact that I have my final presentation for Training and Development tomorrow and that is worth like a 1/4 of my grade. I'm feeling a little queasy as we speak but I could be psyching myself out too...we'll see!