Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hi, my name is Jessica...

And I'm a Bare Minerals addict!

Seriously...have any of you ever worn this makeup? It is the BOMB!

I have what I like to refer as 'ethnic' skin...crazy oily T-zone and very noticeable pores. When I used to wear Clinique, my face would look like it was melting by the afternoon and my skin felt awful!

Not anymore! This stuff makes my skin feel completely awesome and it's got great coverage. My BFF Amy commented on how great it looked on me today at work (today was a full make-up day since I had a client meeting - so I'm sure that lead to her comment).

At first, I started with just the foundation, then blush, and now I'm wearing their lip gloss. It's more of a cross between a lipstick and gloss and it makes your lips feel great! It has peppermint oil in it which makes your lips all tingly and it actually plumps them slightly (or so the saleswoman told me - I can't tell since my lips are HUGE to begin with).

It's a little pricey - $20-$25 for a foundation and $18 for a lip gloss but the stuff lasts forever and is great for your skin. Plus, for every $100 you spend, you get $10 off. Can't beat that! :)

So...if you haven't tried it already, head to a Bare Minerals near you for a make under. You won't regret it! :)

No comments: