Thursday, February 19, 2009

Argh!!!

So...Tuesdays & Thursdays at 11:30 a.m. are my work out days here at work. All of us exercising fools have an agreement that we respect each others work out days and times because we respect each other's personal time. The majority of us work out here because we don't have time to at home.

I went downstairs to find no one in the mini-gym. Score! I walk into the women's locker room to see a couple of girls that I see from time to time getting ready to work out. So, I say, "Hey. Are you going to use the elliptical?" They say, "Yes, but just for a few minutes to work out and then we're going to lift." I say, "Cool. That will give me time to get dressed." Score!

I take my time getting dressed, get my iPod ready, and then I walk out...only to find one of the guys I work with on the elliptical. Where's the pissed emoticon when you need it?

I feel like crap since I'm still sick and all I wanted to do was de-stress and hack up a lung on the elliptical.

Then...to top it all off, some Effer stole my olives from the fridge so now part of my lunch is missing. :(

It's just one of them days...