Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Still sick!

I have managed to cough myself into a chest sprain and major headaches so I finally broke down and made a doctor's appointment for tomorrow morning at 9:00 a.m. I just can't take it anymore. :(

Adrian is still sick as well. His flu test came back negative and the doctor doesn't want to see him back until Thursday or Friday if he isn't better. When I called him off today the principal told me to keep an eye on him for whooping cough symptoms because they just had another case there yesterday. Thankfully, coughing isn't his issue right now but I'm still worried about him since he's never been this sick before.

We're just a mess at my house!

On a positive note, I tried my pitas today and they are DELICIOUS! :)

A funny side note to the pitas: I had no idea that how to use pitas because my only experience with them was at Wendy's when I worked there about 10 years ago. We just folded them in half and stuffed the ingredients in there. So...Matt had to give me a pita lesson last night. I'm pretty psyched though because since I'm only eating half of one, that's only 2 carbs per pita so even better! :)

2 comments:

Sara said...

Great minds think alike! I bought some mini pita the same day! I haven't tried them yet, but I can't wait. I was thinking tuna salad, or egg salad with some lettuce and a big fat slice of tomato. MMMM! What did you end up stuffing them with? I saw your hubby did a pizza, sounds delish!

Jess said...

They do, don't they? I actually shoved a few slices of turkey breast, shredded cheddar cheese, and mustard in mine. Different but actually pretty tasty. I came home and had a half of one for a snack too. This time I warmed it up and it was divine. :)