Saturday, April 30, 2011

Friday, April 29, 2011

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday since it was a long day and I ended up falling asleep on the couch with Collin. I ended up staying at home with him yesterday because he was really sick...the sickest I've ever seen him. It hurt every time he swallowed anything; even his saliva. Plus he had a terrible tummy ache. I got him in to the doctor and he has really bad tonsillitis and the bacteria from the infection was upsetting his tummy so he got Zantac on top of that. Poor baby! He's doing much better today after a couple doses of antibiotic. :)

A small victory yesterday was the fact that I got a cafe mocha yesterday and couldn't drink even half of it because it was way too sweet! I still tracked the whole thing. I kept thinking as I sipped on it that it just wasn't worth it...it was so sweet it was syrupy! Of course I still ended up having candy later (I've got a major sweet tooth) but that's okay because I wanted it and I didn't mind using some points on it.

Morning
1 cup(s) 2% reduced fat milk
3
1 1/2 cup(s) Cinnamon life cereal
6
1 grande Classic Espresso Drinks (without whipped cream) Caffe Mocha, Made With Nonfat Milk, Without Whipped Cream
6
Subtotal 15
Midday
1 salad(s) Salads with 6gm of fat or less Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki, without dressing
5
1 serving(s) Cheese (amount on 6" sub, flatbread or salad) Natural Cheddar
2
1 serving(s) Sandwich Condiments Fat Free Sweet Onion Dressing
1
Subtotal 8
Evening
1 salad(s) Salads with 6gm of fat or less Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki, without dressing
5
1/4 cup(s) part-skim mozzarella cheese
2
1 serving(s) Sandwich Condiments Fat Free Sweet Onion Dressing
1
Subway Chicken & Dumpling Soup - Quick-added food
4
Subtotal 12
Anytime
1 large banana(s)
0
1 large apple(s)
0
6 serving(s) Sweet Tarts
8
Subtotal 8
Food PointsPlus values total used 43
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity PointsPlus values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity

1 comment:

Kim said...

Thats a great accomplishment! i have never really had a sweet tooth but I heard they are terrible to fight. Good luck you seem to be doing great.