Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I lost another 2 lbs. this past week. I'm about a smidgen over a pound from hitting my 20 lbs. weight loss mark. I am doing that this week! :)

So...what have I been doing the past few days? Thinking. I was thinking about doing the intuitive eating, eating to live not living to eat kind of thing. I actually tried it for a few days. The past two days I tracked on Sparkpeople and I've decided to stick with Weight Watchers. The amount of calories I saw is a bit scary?! Points are much less scary, LOL!

Morning
2 cup(s) black coffee
0
3 serving(s) Nestle Original Creamer
1
4 packet(s) Granulated Sugar Substitute
0
1 serving(s) Mott's Plus Light Applesauce
1
1 cup(s) Cinnamon life cereal
4
1 serving(s) Almond Breeze Refrigerated Milk - Vanilla
2
6 oz Light 'n Fit nonfat vanilla yogurt
2
Subtotal 10
Midday
1 serving(s) Healthy Choice Sesame Glazed Chicken
8
1 tray(s) Just for One Cauliflower and Cheese Sauce
1
1 piece(s) Light string cheese
1
Subtotal 10
Evening
2 item(s) Wheat 'N Honey Pita Pocket Bread
8
1/2 cup(s) pizza sauce
2
1 oz pepperoni
4
1 cup(s) tossed salad without dressing
0
1 serving(s) Bacon bits
1
1/2 cup(s) part-skim mozzarella cheese
4
1 cup(s) mushroom(s)
0
1/2 serving(s) Marzetti Honey Dijon Mustard
2
Subtotal 21
Anytime
3/4 oz Raisins
2
1 item(s) Crunchy Granola Bar Oats 'N Honey Granola Bar(s)
2
Subtotal 4
Food PointsPlus values total used 45
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
20 min Walking (>3.0 mph [20 min mile] and <5.0 mph [12 min mile] on level surface)
2
Kettlebell - Activity I created
2
10 min jogging
3
33 min elliptical trainer, moderate intensity
4
Activity PointsPlus values earned 11
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity

2 comments:

K said...

Woohoo!!! Way to go, Jess! So proud of you! :)

Kim said...

Congrats! I noticed you have almost all your important daily items or i should say all except oils. I can never seem to do this. I get the water and some done the vitamins but not the dairy or oils :( I keep trying though.