Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Well...I didn't post yesterday but for good reason. Collin, my almost 5-year old, decided to jump on our bed and in doing so, he hit his head on the overhead light and shattered a fluorescent light bulb and in doing so, he was cut pretty bad. There was so much blood everywhere...I've never seen so much in my life that I thought he had sliced an artery or vein. Two hours in the ER and four stitches later, he's back to his normal self. Now I'm just worried about him busting a stitch because he's back to bouncing off the walls. :o|

I am proud of myself though. Adrian (my nearly 13-year old) was such a big help with Collin last night and after all the trauma Collin endured, I took them for milkshakes. When I got home my husband (who is also doing Weight Watchers with me) asked me if I got him a shake and I told him that I did not and only got them for Adrian & Collin. I thought he'd be peeved at first but he was relieved and so was I because normally I would have allowed myself to splurge given the traumatic events of last night. Yay me!

Morning
1 item(s) Light Multi-Grain English Muffin
3
1 Tbsp honey
2
1 large banana(s)
0
6 oz Light 'n Fit nonfat vanilla yogurt
2
1 serving(s) Peter Pan Whipped Creamy Peanut Butter
4
Subtotal 11
Midday
No entries for this meal time.
Subtotal 0
Evening
2 item(s) Bratwurst
9
2 item(s) Original Sandwich wheat buns
5
1 medium green pepper(s)
0
1/2 cup(s) cooked lima beans
2
1 tsp Mediterranean blend
1
1 1/2 tsp olive oil
2
2/3 cup(s) Four Cheese Potato Flakes Mix, Prepared
4
Subtotal 23
Anytime
6 fl oz Moscato
5
1 small apple(s)
0
1 serving(s) Cotton Candy
3
Subtotal 8
Food PointsPlus values total used 42
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
20 min Walking (>3.0 mph [20 min mile] and <5.0 mph [12 min mile] on level surface)
2
12 min jogging
3
Kettlebell - Activity I created
2
33 min elliptical trainer, moderate intensity
4
Activity PointsPlus values earned 11
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity

1 comment:

Kim said...

I def. think i would of splurged too. Im glad he is ok though. If that happened to my daughter I would have been a mess. You were strong physically and mentally on all aspects, I give you props