Saturday, April 16, 2011

Friday, April 15, 2011

Oops! Forgot to post my food yesterday.

I also wanted to note that I am .1 lb. from my 20 lbs. weight loss since January. I am going to hit that this week if it's the last thing I do...

Friday, April 15, 2011
Morning
2 cup(s) black coffee
0
3 packet(s) Granulated Sugar Substitute
0
1 large banana(s)
0
1 serving(s) Subway Egg Muffin Melt (black forest ham)
5
4 Tbsp half-and-half cream
2
Subtotal 7
Midday
1 tray(s) Just for One Broccoli, carrots & Italian seasoning
1
1 piece(s) Light string cheese
1
6 oz Light 'n Fit nonfat vanilla yogurt
2
1 Balsamic Chicken with Mushrooms
4
Subtotal 8
Evening
1 item(s) Specialties Fiesta Taco Salad
22
Subtotal 22
Anytime
1 large apple(s)
0
2 Tbsp Creamy Roasted Honey Nut Peanut Butter
5
2 cup(s) Healthy Pop® Kettle Corn, Popped
1
1 piece(s) Light string cheese
1
2 serving(s) Nachos Cinnamon Twists
9
Subtotal 16
Food PointsPlus values total used 53
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity PointsPlus values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity

1 comment:

Kim said...

Thats awesome being so close to that 20 lb mark congrats! I am 1.8 lbs away from my 30, but it feels like it is taking forever. Im excited for you Its a truly amazing feeling seeing the numbers adding up and in a good way finally. Keep it up!