Sunday, May 1, 2011

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Didn't get a chance to post yesterday since my Mom was in town visiting. This weekend was a small victory for me. I usually use Mom's visits as an excuse to go nuts and eat whatever the hell I want to but I didn't this time. My points were pretty high yesterday but I also had a very good work out so I used those activity points and some flex points to cover the indulging. Yay me! :)

Morning
1 1/2 cup(s) Cinnamon life cereal
6
1 cup(s) 2% reduced fat milk
3
Subtotal 9
Midday
1 1/2 cup(s) canned tomato soup, made with low-fat milk
6
2 tsp Mediterranean blend
1
2 slice(s) Singles
2
2 serving(s) Nickel's multigrain low-calorie bread x 2 slices
4
Subtotal 13
Evening
4 oz cooked ground beef, 10% fat
6
3 oz Whole Grain Thin spaghetti
7
2 serving(s) Spaghetti sauce w/mushrooms (Aldi's)
4
2 serving(s) Garlic Toast (Cole's)
7
Subtotal 24
Anytime
1 Tbsp honey
2
1 large apple(s)
0
1 serving(s) Peter Pan Whipped Creamy Peanut Butter
4
2 serving(s) Chewy Lemonhead & Friends
8
Subtotal 14
Food PointsPlus values total used 60
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
20 min Walking (>3.0 mph [20 min mile] and <5.0 mph [12 min mile] on level surface)
2
Kettlebell - Activity I created
2
14 min jogging
4
Activity PointsPlus values earned 8
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity

No comments: