Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday, May 06, 2011

Today was less than stellar but I am proud of myself for passing up some yummy goodies today. This morning I arrived to work to be surrounded by the scent of Der Dutchman donuts...which were in the pod next to me and there ALL DAY LONG. They also happen to be my favorite donuts. Evil...just evil. And then tonight I had a client dinner. I made good food choices and I even skipped the dessert table, which contained these yummy treats:

Chocolate Mousse:


and chocolate cake:


The only reason why I was able to stay away is because I'm on a really good losing streak right now...I've lost 5 lbs. since last Tuesday. And...TMI...that's even with AF being here! :)

Morning
2 cup(s) black coffee
0
5 serving(s) Nestle Original Creamer
1
4 packet(s) Granulated Sugar Substitute
0
Subtotal 1
Midday
Subway Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki Salad
8
Subtotal 8
Evening
4 oz cooked trimmed beef round steak or roast
4
6 oz potato, red, white
4
1 cup(s) Mixed vegetables
0
1 Tbsp Ranch Dressing
2
1 serving(s) Desserts & Shakes Oreo McFlurry
15
5 fl oz Moscato
4
Subtotal 29
Anytime
1 serving(s) Chewy Lemonhead & Friends
4
Subtotal 4
Food PointsPlus values total used 42
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity PointsPlus values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity

2 comments:

Kim said...

5 lbs since last tuesday is awesome! great job passing up on the desserts a lot of people would have crashed there. You should be very proud of yourself. You are doing great!

Jess said...

Thanks! I didn't do so well on the GHGs but I'm okay with that since I've been so on point the rest of this week.