Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

I'm going to apologize ahead of time if I either don't respond to comments or even post over the next month. I got the syllabus for my last class and it's going to be hellacious. :( I'll try to at least check in weekly with my weight loss progress though.

Morning
2 cup(s) black coffee
0
5 serving(s) Nestle Original Creamer
1
Subtotal 1
Midday
1 piece(s) Light string cheese
1
1 tray(s) Just for One Cauliflower and Cheese Sauce
1
1 serving(s) Healthy Choice Sesame Glazed Chicken
8
Subtotal 10
Evening
1 1/2 cup(s) Steakhouse beef stew
7
2 serving(s) Garlic Toast (Cole's)
7
Subtotal 14
Anytime
1 large banana(s)
0
6 oz Light 'n Fit nonfat vanilla yogurt
2
1/2 cup(s) salsa
0
2 tsp olive oil
2
30 item(s) Scoops tortilla chips
6
Subtotal 10
Food PointsPlus values total used 35
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity PointsPlus values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity

1 comment:

Kim said...

I feel you on that one. Good luck!