Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I lost 2.9 lbs. this past week...that was even with AF in town! :) YES!!! My total weight lost since January 3rd is now up to 24.1 lbs.

I am SO proud of myself! I feel like my switch has finally been flipped and that I get "it". Even though I didn't post for a few days and my tracking was hit and miss this weekend, I still kept everything under control. Now I just focus on getting in all my GHG's and think twice about eating junk food. Sure, I still want it but it's not worth it seeing how far I've come. I still have a crazy sweet tooth so I keep keep low point sweets around the house like cotton candy, smarties, etc so I'll reach for something like that instead of chocolate. We have a crap ton of chocolate left over from Easter and I haven't eaten but a few pieces of it. :)

I'm done feeling sorry for myself because I have no one to blame but myself for being fat. The thing that is very intriguing to me is that despite weighing almost 230 lbs., I fit comfortably in a size 18 now. I don't think I was this comfortable in a size 18 at 218 lbs. a few years ago. I think it's because I've been so diligent with working out and keeping myself active. It's very exciting! :)

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before but 218 is my arch nemesis. That is the magic number that I get down to and get comfortable at but not this time. I'm tired of being fat and tired.

I can't wait to see what the number is by the end of the summer!

Morning
2 cup(s) black coffee
0
5 serving(s) Nestle Original Creamer
1
4 packet(s) Granulated Sugar Substitute
0
1 item(s) Light Multi-Grain English Muffin
3
2 Tbsp Creamy Roasted Honey Nut Peanut Butter
5
Subtotal 9
Midday
1 serving(s) Weight Watchers Smart Ones Pasta w/Ricotta and Spinach
7
1 piece(s) string cheese
1
1 tray(s) Just for One Cauliflower and Cheese Sauce
1
Subtotal 9
Evening
1 serving(s) Mixed Vegetables (Aldi's - seasoned)
1
6 oz Chicken breast without skin, roasted
6
1 1/2 serving(s) Idahoan Mashed Potatoes
4
Subtotal 11
Anytime
2 item(s) Crunchy Granola Bar Oats 'N Honey Granola Bar(s)
5
1 serving(s) Mott's Plus Light Applesauce
1
Subtotal 6
Food PointsPlus values total used 35
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity PointsPlus values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity

4 comments:

Becky said...

Great job, Jess!!!

Kim said...

Great weight loss this week! Down 24 you are doing awesome!! And good for you don't settle for anything in life, that will just end up in frustration or just plain misery. If you settle your just setting your self up for failure. I'm proud of you!!

Kim said...

Just wanted to tell you I mentioned you in my blog. If you care let me know and I will delete it. I really should have asked you first sorry!

Jess said...

Thanks ladies! :) and you're fine. If I didn't want to share, my blog would be private.