Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday, May 02, 2011

*NSV today*

I jogged 2/3 of 2 miles! :) I walked 1 lap for every 2 I jogged. I haven't done that since high school so I was pretty excited.

Weigh-in day is tomorrow and I'm pretty excited since I had a really good week. However...AF is due this week so I won't be surprised if I haven't lost much since I might be retaining water. We'll see.

Morning
2 cup(s) black coffee
0
1 item(s) Light Multi-Grain English Muffin
3
5 serving(s) Nestle Original Creamer
1
4 packet(s) Granulated Sugar Substitute
0
2 Tbsp Creamy Roasted Honey Nut Peanut Butter
5
Subtotal 9
Midday
1 1/2 serving(s) Schwans Teriyaki Boneless Chicken
7
1 tray(s) Just for One Broccoli & cheese sauce, frozen
1
1 piece(s) Light string cheese
1
Subtotal 9
Evening
4 oz cooked ground beef, 10% fat
6
1 item(s) Select multigrain sandwich thins
3
1/2 cup(s) Roasted Garlic Potato Flakes Mix, Prepared
5
1 slice(s) Singles
1
1 cup(s) frozen mixed vegetables
2
2 tsp olive oil
2
1 tsp Mediterranean blend
1
Subtotal 20
Anytime
6 oz Light 'n Fit nonfat vanilla yogurt
2
1 large banana(s)
0
Subtotal 2
Food PointsPlus values total used 40
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
18 min jogging
5
Kettlebell - Activity I created
2
12 min Walking (>3.0 mph [20 min mile] and <5.0 mph [12 min mile] on level surface)
1
Activity PointsPlus values earned 8
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity

No comments: