Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thursday, May 05, 2011

Cross posted from one of my Facebook groups since I'm too lazy to re-type. :oP

I had a nice NSV today that I just had to share. I had to go shopping because my dressy work clothes are huge on me. Well...I fit perfectly into a size 18 now. I know that is still huge but at my highest weight, I was pushing a size 24. I think it is quite possible that I may lose another size within a month or two. :)

Morning
1 1/2 cup(s) Cinnamon life cereal
6
1 cup(s) 2% reduced fat milk
3
Subtotal 9
Midday
1 large banana(s)
0
Subway Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki Salad
8
Subtotal 8
Evening
1 packet(s) Boneless Wings & Crispy Chicken Nuggets Honey Mustard Sauce
4
10 piece(s) Boneless Wings & Crispy Chicken Nuggets Chicken Nuggets
13
1 serving(s) Side Selections French Fries
9
Subtotal 26
Anytime
1 tsp olive oil
1
1 tsp Mediterranean blend
1
1/2 cup(s) Canned Mandarin Oranges in Light Syrup
2
1 cup(s) Simply Steam Green beans & almonds
3
Subtotal 7
Food PointsPlus values total used 50
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
18 min jogging
5
Kettlebell - Activity I created
2
20 min elliptical trainer, moderate intensity
2
14 min Walking (>3.0 mph [20 min mile] and <5.0 mph [12 min mile] on level surface)
2
Activity PointsPlus values earned 11
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity

3 comments:

Becky said...

Great job, Jess!!!!

Jess said...

Thanks! I'm trying very hard this go round. Hopefully it's the last of the yo-yo "dieting" for good. :)

Kim said...

Wow thats great congrats!! Im sure you can drop another size in no time too. you are doing great, keep up the good work!