Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I think I know what my problem is

I have stopped turning to food for comfort.

I had a light bulb moment as I was crying myself to sleep last night. I know the skipping my medication has something to do with it as well but it's more so to do with not turning to food to numb my pain or make me forget about my stresses anymore.

Now I just have to figure out something else to de-stress with.

I have never felt so alone in my life when I know that I'm not. WTH is wrong with me? I just wish I could snap out of this. Maybe it's my hormones too? I started on Monday so I'm sure that isn't helping things.

Hopefully things will be back to normal soon...

2 comments:

Becky said...

(((((Jess))))) I'm sorry you're having a rough time. I wish I had some magic answers for you because I hate seeing you so down :(

Jess said...

Thanks for checking in. I am doing much better today...I now know that a big part of it was skipping the meds. That's not going to happen again for awhile...it was awful!