Thursday, May 21, 2009

Doing much better!

I had a crappy high calorie day today but did not binge I am happy to report. It was tough because I was gone all day and woke up late so I ate out twice. Breakfast was a Sausage McMuffin and a McCafe mocha. Lunch was a KFC Snacker meal with potato wedges but I only ate one of the sandwiches. Dinner was a Healthy Choice meal. My snacks are actually what got me today. I had a chocolate with white chocolate chunk cookie and a small brownie at my work seminar. I didn't really want to eat them; I honestly only got them because I was falling asleep and needed some sugar/caffeine and because my co-workers got some and I didn't want to be the odd man out. I was under on my water too so I'm sure my official weigh-in isn't going to be good tomorrow, but you never know!

I'm doing much better as far as the depression goes. I don't know what the hell was wrong with me?! I think it was just a combination of skipping my meds, starting my period, and stress from work/school/home coming down on me. I cried every night for like 3 nights straight. Today I'm just feeling really run down. I'm definitely looking forward to the 3-day weekend.

I'm trying to convince Matt to have a date night with me this weekend. We really need one plus we have to go birthday shopping for the boys' party next weekend. Wish me luck on that...he didn't sound too interested since he's so busy with projects around here...

3 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

I hope you got your date night~

Becky said...

How are things going, Jess?

Jess said...

Lisa - No date night. Matt has been a little irritable since he quit smoking and so I just left well enough alone and so then we had to shop for the boys' birthday last minute on Friday night.

Becky - They are going okay. My eating and exercising haven't been the greatest over the past week but I expect for that to change after next weekend since we won't have any plans for awhile. This is my busy time of the year plus I've got finals coming up to study for. Blech! I am going to try my hardest to start shredding again this week. Sorry for deserting you for a little while. :(