Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Food journal - day #14

Today was a zinger! I had a client meeting and was out of the office the whole day. I hate getting out of my routine...it totally messes up my mojo.

Breakfast - 9:00 - Jimmy Dean D-Light Canadian bacon w/egg white and cheese on whole grain English muffin, FF yogurt, SF applesauce, coffee w/regular creamer.

Lunch - 12:00 - Grilled chicken breast w/mixed fruit (cantaloupe, honeydew, & pineapple). And then...I had a piece of peanut butter pie for dessert. I think I've talked about my love of PB pie on here before. We were in Amish country and ate at an Amish restaurant and I always get a piece o' PB pie when I'm at that type of restaurant. *blushes*

Snack - 2:00 - Bumpy nerd jelly beans. To be honest, I know I didn't need more sugar after the pie but I was dragging ass and was trying to wake myself up because I was all of the sudden exhausted. It didn't help.

Dinner - 8:00 - low-carb pizza. Yummy, yummy, yummy!

Water - 80 oz. I have GOT to get this up tomorrow since weigh-in is on Friday!
Exercise - not a darn thing. :(

I ended up getting home a little before 5:00 and I was just wiped out! I ended up laying down around 5:30 for a nap and didn't wake up until Matt woke me up for dinner at 8:00. I felt a little guilty but I honestly RARELY ever take a nap and so I didn't stress over it too much. By the time I finished eating dinner, did a load of laundry, cleaned our family room, and bathed Collin, it was 10:00 and way too late to try to work out. I'm going to go to bed shortly and *TRY* to get up at 5:00 tomorrow to work out since I really need to get another Shred session in. Anyone who knows me knows that probably won't happen but one can dream big right? :oP

BTW, prior to today's bad eating day (I was over by about 200 calories), I did a mid-week weigh-in and was down 3.3 lbs. as of this morning. Please, please, please keep your fingers crossed for me for the official weigh-in! :)

5 comments:

Becky said...

I don't think your eating was bad at all! you weren't much over your calorie range. I don't even pay attention to my calorie range! You're doing great.

Jess said...

Thanks, Becky. :) I was actually under by 350 calories the day prior so I'm hoping that evens it out. I just don't want to gain any before official weigh-in tomorrow...

Oh, and I'm only paying attention to calories because I'm shooting for a one pound weight loss per week. So...I'm (loosely) following SP's calorie range for my weight and my weight loss goal.

Becky said...

Yeah, think in terms of weekly totals. It's not an exact science and your body is going to do what it's going to do.

MotherFingPrincess said...

A better snack would have been some protein with a little carbs - that would have given you energy :)

I hate how I know what to do, but I just can not get myself to do it. At least I can help others, right?

You'll lose - some diets suggest you try doing weekly calorie counts instead of daily because then it gives you wiggle room.

Jess said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I really wanted the jelly beans though. :oP

I know. It's hard. It's so much easier said than done. Trust me...I know that all to well, remember?

I do think I'm going to take your advice and Becky's and not sweat it too much if I'm over a little for the day. Like today...I was under 200 calories. So it definitely made up for yesterday. :)