Thursday, May 7, 2009

Food journal - day #11

I was actually within my SP recommended calories today!

Breakfast - 10:00: whole wheat bagel w/strawberry cream cheese, banana, fat-free yogurt, coffee w/creamer and SF coffee syrup.

Lunch - 12:15: turkey sandwich on low-carb whole wheat bread, cauliflower w/yogurt ranch dressing, light string cheese, and applesauce.

Snack - 2:30: apple w/peanut butter.

Dinner - 5:30: Panera - Sierra turkey sandwhich, broccoli & cheddar soup, and whole grain baguette. I heart this meal. I think I'm going to make this a weekly tradition before school.

Snack - 9:30: Sugar-free sno-cone (thanks for the great idea, Becky!).

Water: 72 oz.
Exercise: I walked/jogged 3 miles today! I actally jogged about a quarter of the whole trek. I think I may have *finally* learned how to jog without hurting myself. I paid attention to others this past weekend at the 5K and I think I was jogging too hard. I've modified my jogging now and that *seems* to be doing the trick. Keep your fingers crossed for me because I really, really want to be a runner.

No comments: