Monday, May 4, 2009

Food journal - day #8

I didn't work on this all day today...I just made mental notes and I'm exhausted right now so I hope you're not expecting anything witty or funny...

Breakfast - 9:30: whole wheat bagel w/strawberry cream cheese, applesauce, and fat-free yogurt.

Lunch - 12:15: turkey sandwich on pita bread, cauliflower w/yogurt ranch dressing, light string cheese, and applesauce.

Snack - 2:45: apple w/peanut butter

Dinner - 7:00: low-carb pizzas. I actually cooked this meal if you can believe that?! Matt worked out tonight for the first time in months and so I didn't have much of a choice, although I didn't mind. (on a side note, I'm SO proud of him!!! He almost went 5 miles on his new bike tonight!)

Snack - 10:00: strawberry frosted mini wheats w/2% milk. I wasn't super hungry but I was like 300 calories under for the day and was having a sweet tooth. It was tasty.

Oh, I did my first day of Jillian Michaels' 30-day shred tonight. It kicked my butt! I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm going to really be feeling it tomorrow! I also walked 1.45 miles at lunch too...can you believe that?! What is wrong with me? ;)

2 comments:

MotherFingPrincess said...

Exercise twice in one day? Crazy! LOL - proud of you.

Becky said...

Way to go!!