Sunday, May 17, 2009

Eek!

Sorry for not journaling the past couple of days. If you hadn't noticed by now weekends are the hardest for me. I probably won't journal today either...I'm going to be crazy busy today. I will say that Friday I was over a couple hundred calories but yesterday wasn't bad at all, although I did have a couple of Mike's Hard Punches. Today I plan on behaving. Tomorrow I am getting back on track and Shredding again.

Right now, I am shitting bricks thinking about my first public speaking engagement tomorrow. I have not practiced AT ALL (although I do know the material well) and so I'm going to do that later on, once I have my homework and a little more housework done.

Please, please, please keep your fingers crossed for me tomorrow. This could make or break me for future promotions...

1 comment:

MotherFingPrincess said...

Go get 'em tiger!

:)

Don't sweat it. Picture them all naked - I am sure that will be sexy.