Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Food journal - day #10

It was ugly today. I didn't plan well at all and I worked my usual Wednesday overtime which got me all screwed up. Here goes anyway:

Breakfast - 10:00: whole wheat bagel w/strawberry cream cheese, banana, fat-free yogurt, coffee w/creamer and SF coffee syrup.

Lunch - 12:15: turkey sandwich on pita bread, cauliflower w/yogurt ranch dressing, light string cheese, and applesauce.

Snack - 2:45: carrots w/yogurt ranch dressing and light string cheese (I forgot my apple today :( )

Snack - 3:45: chex mix chocolate bar. Really, really tasty! My BFF Amy bought these and didn't like them so she gave them to me. Yay for me! (or maybe not?)

Snack - 5:00: 100 calorie popcorn.

Snack - 6:30: small can of cheesy pringles. I had to stop to use the restroom at the gas station on the way home and I was starving by this point and knew I still had to work out so I bought a 220 calorie can of these. I was proud of myself though. I really wanted a large bag of chips but I refrained. I also bought two small bags of smarties which I didn't touch.

Dinner - 8:00: two soft tacos using low-carb tortillas, fat-free refried beans, hamburger, cheese, fat-free sour cream, lettuce, and salsa. Everything was "healthy" in this except for the daggone hamburger. The fact that it wasn't lean ruined the whole meal. I'm way over my calories now and can't eat anything the rest of the night...which I'm okay with. I'm full and exhausted so I fully plan on going to bed here soon.

Water: 90 oz.

Exercise: 1.45 mile walk/jog in 24 minutes (I actually jogged maybe 1/4 or 1/3 of this) and Level 1 of the 30-day shred. My calves are absolutely KILLING me and so I hope I haven't injured myself. I think I'm going to take some Ibuprofen and put some bio-freeze on my calves. (and think about poor Becky's experience with topical pain relievers)

Tomorrow is a new day!

3 comments:

Becky said...

LMAO I was thinking about my adventure with the Capsaicin HP yesterday!

Don't worry about being over calories. Consider it a maintenance day and move on :)

Jess said...

You know what is hilarious? I ended up showering before I went to bed because I felt extra icky and I decided to shave while I was in there. I *almost* put the bio freeze on after I got out and thought of you and quickly changed my mind. Can you imagine what that would have felt like?! Yowza!

Yes...doing much better today! :)

Becky said...

Owie! That would not have been good. I remember taking a shower the next day and just crying because it reignited the burn.