Sunday, June 28, 2009

224.4

That's what I weighed in at today. I looked over my stats on SparkPeople and I haven't weighed this in over 2 years; since April 2007 to be exact.

I honestly haven't been on much of a plan. I'm just eating when I'm hungry, keeping up on my water, working out again (jogging), and limiting my sweets.

I am a little nervous about my eating while I'm gone in South Dakota but I think I'll do okay. I doubt I'll lose any weight but I don't expect to gain a ton. I am definitely looking forward to Indian Tacos, Blanket Dogs (hot dogs wrapped up in Indian fry bread), and Buffalo Burgers. As we all know, I hate salads; well, at least the plain Jane ones (grilled chicken and lettuce) but if we eat out, I'll probably just get grilled chicken and veggies. Now that is a good meal right there!

I've got our hotels booked already since I know there's no way that I can drive all the way through since I'm driving by myself. We'll be staying in Rochester, Minnesota on July 1st and then near South Bend, Indiana on the way back.

Adrian is stoked. He cannot wait to leave so he meet our relatives and see where are ancestors came from. I feel bad because my Mom was talking to him about making his regalia and he really thought he was going to be dancing at the tribal pow-wow. Soon enough though...

I can't remember if I mentioned it, but along the dancing at pow-wows line, I have decided to let my hair grow out again so I can start dancing again (in pow-wows) once I'm out of school. It's not that I need long hair to dance but I would like to have it - plus I miss it. My hair has been long most of my life and it's time for a change since I've worn it short for over 3 years now.

I'm not sure how much internet access I'll have but I imagine that I'll upload some random pictures to Facebook while I'm gone. So...check 'em out there. :)

Hope everyone has a great 4th of July if I don't blog again before then...

5 comments:

Becky said...

I wouldn't give a second thought to the food. I'd eat everything without guilt or care LOL

Jess said...

You are cracking me up! I'm sure there will be a little of that but my body is now craving healthy foods. And honestly, when I eat crap nonstop, I feel like crap. Adrian & I are already planning on packing fruit, stuff for PB & J sandwiches, granola bars and other stuff like that for the road.

But yeah...Indian fry bread is my weakness and that is certainly not the healthiest food to eat. It is delicious though and I can't wait to eat some!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Congrats and have fun on your trip!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

How have you been doing this past week?

Jess said...

Ugh...not so good, Lisa. I'm back on track today though. Surprisingly enough, I was only up to 229.4 this morning so that's only a 5 lbs. gain. I'm hoping that most of that's water weight but we'll see over the coming week or two. :)

I have to update my blog soon...