Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Kashi Go Lean Crunch

Is the bomb! I just bought it at the store the other night for the first time as a back-up snack. I was still hungry after dinner last night and so I had myself a bowl. I think it might be my new favorite cereal. :)

I am doing well in the eating department this week. I'm not eating as low-carb as I had wanted to; I wanted to do Induction through Atkins' plan but I'm still keeping my carbs at 30-50 per day, so that's not bad. I still haven't gotten a chance to work out but I've been busy doing stuff around the house since I'm on break from school this week. I'm shooting to work out at lunch or at home tonight...

2 comments:

Becky said...

I love that stuff!!! Kashi and Fiber One are my new best friends.

Jess said...

OMG! It was better than sex! :oP I could get myself into trouble having it around the house...