Thursday, June 18, 2009

Nothing spells motivation like a...

B-I-K-I-N-I

I'm one of THOSE vacationers. You know...the fat ones who probably shouldn't be in bikinis but says to hell with it since they're on vacation in a foreign country where they'll never see anyone again. Yep...that's me. I just don't give a shiz. :oP (the bikini halter you see above is the actual bikini...the bottoms are boy shorts in the same pattern/colors).


Old Navy has their bathing suits on sale right now so I bought two bikinis for our anniversary trip. I tried them on today and had Matt take some pictures. Holy hell?! If that wasn't motivating enough, I don't know what is?!?!?! I may share them eventually...just not right now. I'll drop some more weight and then use them as progress pics.


Yeah...I definitely, definitely need to drop at least 15 lbs. before I leave.


I still have yet to work out this week. I am just flat worn out. Collin didn't sleep well at all on Monday and Tuesday and this new work schedule has me all screwed up. I'm not getting home until 6:30 and my motivation is seriously lacking this week because I'm just really burned out right now. The good news is that by working late, I'll be home by noon tomorrow! :D The boys and I are going to lunch and then swimming until Matt gets home. They are so excited and so am I...I rarely get quality time with them so this will be a welcome change.


On a happy note, I leave in less than two weeks for South Dakota and our friends from Ireland will be here to visit next week. :) They'll be here (in the states...not with us) for almost 3 weeks so we'll probably see them a couple of times. I can't wait!!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Good for you. I went with the tankini from 2 years ago. Or maybe just last year. Not that our pool will ever be ready...

Jess said...

I probably SHOULD have went with a tankini but I figured that if I'm in a foreign country where I'm never going to see anyone but my husband again then who cares?! :oP Plus, the bikini will be more conducive to my plans when I'm down there *evil laugh*.

I am SO jealous that you have a pool. I soooo want one! I hope for your sake with that crazy ass heat down there that it gets ready soon.