Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween party pics!

So we had our night of debauchery last night at Tracy's house. Tracy is my BFF from childhood; we've been best friends since we were 5 years old. I seriously love this woman! She is a friggin blast and I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world. Anywho...on to picture sharing...

Me - Sober - at the beginning of the night

The highlight of the night - the only pic of this I can share since he had an extra appendage hidden under his skirt. LMAO

D-R-U-N-K (I can't believe I'm posting this on here!)


Tracy - my BFF of almost 25 years - I love this woman! :)

Ready for bed - Oh my?!

I had a really classic photo of Matt that I wanted to share but he nixed that...boo to him!

I should put a disclaimer out there that the boys were safe at home with my little sisters (their Aunts) and that they had a great time sans parents. And...we stayed the night since we don't drink and drive (heck we don't even drink much at all normally). It was a GREAT time and I can't wait for the next annual Halloween party!

No comments: