Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A new low-carb treat...yummy!

Low Carb Crustless Pumpkin Pie


I have been craving pumpkin pie like you would NOT believe. Darn holidays! So, anyway...I decided to try out this recipe. I was a little short on the DaVinci sugar-free syrup so I had to add in some sugar free liquid sweetener and a tsp of vanilla. Also, instead of butter, I greased the pie pan with coconut oil since I was worried that the butter would burn as the pie baked.

One word: scrumdiddlyumptious! It's only about 5 net carbs per serving and I topped it with my homemade low carb whipped cream. HEAVENLY!

Matt said that he thought it had a diety after taste but I didn't notice. If you decide to try it, let me know how you like it.

Is that not one of the most beautiful pies you've ever laid eyes on???

Okay...I'll stop now. :)

No comments: