Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It has begun

So, I was working on homework last night and Age decides to update me on his life.

"It's happening, Mom."

"What's happening, Adrian?"

"The girls. They all want to be my girlfriend."

"Well...that's a good thing right?"

"I dunno. They make me mad 'cuz they keep threatening me. Like if I don't go out with 'em they say they're gonna tell the teacher that I kicked 'em. One of 'em actually did that and ended up with a (snickers) detention after school."

It has begun.

Oh, and before I forget, he got his first flag in flag football this past weekend. Of course I wasn't there to witness it since I was at home with a sick Collin but I'm so proud of him. :)

Matt has offered him $20 bucks if he gets a touchdown this weekend.

I swear they are both bound and determined to break our bank.

No comments: