Monday, October 6, 2008

I lied

So, I know I posted yesterday and said that I didn't feel bad (emotionally) about eating bad this weekend.

Well...I lied.

I got on the scale and it showed a net gain of about 2 lbs.

The good news is I learned the following lessons:

1) Do NOT accept 'goodies' from friends no matter how good their intentions are. Plus, my children don't need junk like cupcakes anyway.
2) Do NOT let myself become ravishingly hungry before eating since that is a trigger to bad eating of mine.
3) I really need to learn how to cook better and to keep easy low-carb meals on hand. I can't depend on Matt to be my personal chef at all times.

Back to the grind today. I'm going to lose this weight if it kills me.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Don't feel bad! You're learned something from the experience and that's invaluable!!

Lisa said...

You are back on the horse and that is half the weight loss battle!