Monday, October 13, 2008

My latest experiment

So, Collin needed a haircut..I mean the kid had a serious mullet as evidenced in this picture:


So I did what any other frugal, mullet-hating mom would do...I found a great instructional video on YouTube and I cut the mullet off myself. Here is the video.

Here are the after pics (I apologize in advance for the quality; our new camera isn't very user friendly so I opted to use the old camera phone):

Front
Side
Back

I'm not crazy about his bangs but I think I did a pretty spiffy job for my first time. I used to cut Adrian's hair a LONG time ago with clippers but you just can't do that with Collin's hair.


I hope this was able to help someone else out; especially since we're all trying to cut back money wherever we can with this darn economy.


Little does Adrian know, but he's my next victim. Bwa, ha, ha!

1 comment: