Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Small victory...

So...as you know my little sisters watched the boys this past weekend. I gave them $10 to buy some snacks for while they were there and they forgot a couple of them.

Confession time - One of the things they left was a Hershey's Cookies & Cream bar and that poor thing didn't stand a chance against me. I'm ashamed to admit that after Matt went to get in the shower Sunday night and I had the whole thing consumed in like two minutes! Fast forward to last night...the leftover Lays Potato chips and french onion dip are still at my house. I was SO hungry and desperately wanted something to snack on and so I kept going back and forth to the kitchen contemplating eating them or something else. I even thought about eating Collin's potty-training rewards (Gummy lifesavers) but I'm happy to report that I won the battle last night.

Now if I can just remember to throw away the rest of the chips/dip and to restrain myself from eating Collin's goodies...

How sad am I???

On the bright side, at least I'm one day closer to my overall goal. :)

3 comments:

Becky said...

Good for you, Jess! And you are looking great! I love the new pics you've posted.

Jess said...

Thanks, Becky! :)

I'm excited because the double chin is almost gone, as is the muffin top, LOL.

Now if I could just get rid of this spare tire...Darn kids...it's all their fault! :oP

InWeighOverMyHead said...

You are doing GREAT!!!