Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Matt sucks!

Can you believe that he has lost about 7 lbs. in the past two weeks?! He annoys the hell out of me. Not only has been indulging in light beer, but he's not been watching everything he eats, nor has he exercised as much as me but yet he still has blown me out of the water with his weight loss. Boo!

On a positive note, my clothes are super loose and I've lost *nearly* 4 sizes total since I started back to low-carb and consistent exercising so I guess I should just shut up and be happy, huh? Which reminds me...I need to take my inches and record them tomorrow on Sparkpeople.

I am proud of him though. He's really taking his weight loss serious this time around. He is now doing very well with his eating and is working out daily.

Must be nice to have that kind of extra time.

1 comment:

Becky said...

You're doing great, Jess! And the new do is fantastic!