Sunday, October 5, 2008

Confession

It's confession time today.

I've been bad...really bad this weekend. But you know the crazy thing about it? I don't feel bad about it.

As some of you heard, my BFF gave me the leftover cupcakes from the baby shower I threw her on Friday for the boys. I ate two of them on Friday and then attempted to get back on track yesterday but let myself get so hungry and it got so late that I made a run to Taco Bell for dinner. I ended up getting one of those Chalupa meals, ate half of Collin's Cinnamon Twists, and had two margaritas to top it off. Oh, and I ate another stupid cupcake before I went to bed. I've been really good today (skipped birthday cupcakes at a birthday party) but Matt is off track since he's been working on putting up our $1200 building all weekend long and so now I'm off track AGAIN since I agreed to him picking up pizza for dinner. Ahhhhhh! This is when my non-existent cooking abilities present a problem...

I did, however, work out tonight. Even though I had homework I should have been working on, I still did it. I have also done some housework this weekend so that counts for something, in my opinion.

It was nice to eat something different this weekend but I swear I'm back on track tomorrow!

No comments: