Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Quick update from Myrtle Beach

We got here safe and sound and in one piece! Yay!

We didn't do much yesterday because Matt & I were running on like 3 hours of sleep from the night before so we all went to bed at seriously 9:00 last night. We've been to the ocean twice, pool twice, and then today we went to Broadway at the beach, Johnny Rockets, & Hooters.

Hooters was a friggin blast! Adrian hated it; he thinks boobs are gross and was under the impression that's ALL the restaurant was about and plus he was on sensory overload with the loud music. Collin fell asleep and slept about 3/4 of the meal but we did manage to get two really great pics: 1) He was passed out on the table and so we got a pic of him behind my margarita and Matt's big Hooter's mug o' beer (I'll post the pics later...hilariousness!) and 2) after he woke up, we were able to get a picture of him with our waitress.

We also went to a long pier earlier in the day. Collin absolutely melted my heart because as soon as we got to the end of the pier he yelled out "I love you fishies!" totally unprompted! I love that kid! :o)

We haven't really decided what else we're doing but I'll update you again before I leave. I can't wait to share pics!

No comments: