Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy Birthday, my love!

So today good eating was out the window too! Boo to that! (I will note that all I had to eat was a bagel w/cream cheese, a chef-type salad, chicken teryaki stir-fry and a piece of the below; not too bad just not low-carb).

I decided since Matt had such a crappy birthday yesterday that I was going to make him a completely homemade cake. I used a recipe I found through one of my BabyCenter buddy's blogs (thanks Mary Jane!) and it was seriously one of THE BEST cakes I've ever had! I found my own cream cheese icing recipe and modified it a little since the icing turned out tacky and sticky but here is the finished product:



Matt & the boys enjoyed it a lot and it was quite tasty. Now I've just got to figure out what to do with the rest of the damn cake...

No comments: