Friday, August 29, 2008

The good and the bad

The bad news is that I've totally gone overboard with my eating today, so I'm going to TRY to get back on track tomorrow. I hate holidays as far as eating healthy goes...it's so hard to!

The good news is that I have logged in over 3 hours of exercising this week on the Wii Fit! I can't tell you the last time I've done that much exercising in one week...insanity! (in a good way)

I'm not going to beat myself up too much about eating naughtily today. After all, I'm just trying to lose the weight slowly (1.5 lbs. per week) and I know from my Weight Watchers days of dieting (with a little cheating here and there) and exercising works out well for me (when done in combination). There were many days back then that I'd cheat a day or two (go over my weekly flex points even) and I'd still amazingly lose weight. Now if I do that when I'm not working out, I don't lose any weight and tend to gain a few pounds.

By no means will this become a regular thing but I'm choosing to count tomorrow as a brand new day...

Oh, and...happy 31st birthday to my wonderful husband!

No comments: