Sunday, August 3, 2008

Old Survey

Since I haven't really put a whole lot of info about me on here (for those of you who don't know me that well), here is a copy and paste job (updated a little) from my MySpace page:

"About Me Remix"
1. Name: Jessica
2. Birthday: July 15, 1979
3. Birthplace: Honolulu, Hawaii
4. Eye Color: Brown
5. Hair Color: Dark Brown
6. Height: 5'5"
7. Ethnicity: Native American / Caucasian
8. Weakness: anything with sugar
9. Most missed memory: my childhood in the summer
10. Thoughts first waking up: Oh, shit?! I hope I get to work on time!
11. Last time you cried: A couple of weeks ago; this school thing has really put a strain on my relationship with Matt, but we'll muddle through it.
12. Song title that currently says how you feel: Good Life
13. What is the perfect day for you: Spending time with my boys...doing anything...as long as I get to spend time with them.
14. Ever been asked for an autograph? Heck, no!
15. How do you vent anger? I tend to kind of growl or vent things under my breath...or just take it out on my husband
16. Who do you talk to most on the phone? My mommy :o)
17. As a kid, were you a lego builder? Uhh, no.
18. Do you chew on your straws? sometimes
19. Do you sing in the shower? sometimes
20. Who's the last person you stayed up late talking to on the phone? Naomi - two nights ago
21. The last place you went to in a plane? New Mexico
22. Do you cry at weddings? Um, no, but never say never. Never been to one that's moved me that much other than my own.
23. Are you afraid of the dark? No
24. What are you addicted to? Starbucks!
25. Crunchy or creamy peanut butter? Creamy
26. Who do you fight with the most? Probably, Matt. Dad is a close second although it's been pretty calm lately.
27. Who can you tell anything to? Heather, Tracy, AND Amy - my girls!
28. Who can't you get enough of? My husband
29. Who makes you laugh the most? My brother, J.D...whenever he's around it's non-stop insanity but I love it!
30. What is the worst feeling ever? When someone you know and love dies.
31. How many pillows do you sleep with? 2-3
32. How many rings before you answer your phone? Don't keep track...I answer it when I get to it.
33. How many times do you press the "snooze" button? Too many!
34. How do you sleep? On your side? stomach? back? On my side with my arm tucked under my pillow, either being held by or holding my husband
35. Last time you laughed: Today
36. ever looked at someone ugly and said "EWWW"? *cringes* Yes
37. What is your favorite color? Red
38. What is your favorite state? OH-IO

No comments: