Sunday, August 24, 2008

My husband is THE best!

He surprised the heck out of me yesterday and bought a Wii Fit. I didn't really have any feeling about it one way or the other until I got on the thing and 'played' with it today.

WOWZA!

First of all, my Wii Fit age is 48 (edit - we re-calibrated the Wii Fit by putting the feet on it). Eek! Gotta work on that. There are 4 different things you can do on it: Yoga, Strength Training, Aerobic, & Balance Exercises. I worked out using the Aerobic exercises. OMG! It was FUN and boy did it burn in places I haven't felt burning in a long time! I was pleasantly surprised. We weren't sure if we were going to keep it or not but I think we've decided to keep it. My first weight loss goal is 10 lbs. in the next month so wish me luck! I'll keep you posted on my progress.

1 comment:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

You can do it! Good luck! Do you mind if i put a link to your site on my site?