Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ugh!

So I'm thinking that I really need to slow myself down. I came home tonight and was having hard core panic attacks. I haven't had those in YEARS! They were so bad that I *almost* had Matt take me to the ER. I ended up getting a glass of water and laying down to watch a movie. It helped out quite a bit but every time I think about how much stuff I have to do (like now?!) I start getting the heart palpitations and having a hard time breathing again.

*sigh*

One of these days I'll catch a break, right?! I know, I know...I do this to myself.

On a different note, we are kid-free this week. At first I was excited about it but now I'm really missing the boys. Tomorrow is my birthday and I've never not spent my birthday with them. Matt keeps telling me that he has some exciting stuff up his sleeves for tomorrow though so that will definitely help keep my mind off missing the little boogers. I dropped several subtle *cough* hints *cough* to him that I have been bummed about how shitty my birthdays have been for years so he says that he is trying to make it extra special for me.

I love this man and I can't wait to see what is in store for me tomorrow! :D

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Bday. you deserve it!

Jess said...

Thanks, Lisa! It WAS wonderful! :)

La said...

Margaritas and alone adult time with Matt. Sounds like you had a pretty good birthday.

Jess said...

It WAS wonderful, Lori. Now back to reality since Collin is back today. :)