Thursday, July 22, 2010

24-Day Weight Loss Challenge - Day #4

Breakfast - chocolate meal replacement shake, Spark energy drink
Morning snack: banana
Lunch - Wendy's baja salad - mid-sized with no tortilla chips and only a 1/2 serving of jalapeno dressing
Afternoon Snack - carrots & broccoli, almonds, and mini rice cakes
Dinner - Veggie Omelet made with egg whites, spinach, and salsa, broccoli, and one piece of whole wheat toast w/strawberry jam
Daily activity: Nothing; unless you count walking around Walmart for an hour. :)
Water: 88 oz.

I didn't pack my lunch today, hence the Wendy's salad. I agonized over this choice. I really should have picked a grilled chicken salad (since I'm not supposed to have red meat) but in my opinion, it was the lesser of the evils and I was really, really craving Mexican. Matt didn't feel like cooking tonight since he works in a steel mill and it was close to 100 degrees in there today so since we had errands to run, we ate at Bob Evans. I was very happy with my choice. I'm sure I shouldn't have had the strawberry jam but there was no way in hell I was eating my toast plain.

As I mentioned we went to Walmart afterward. An interesting thing happened. I think I forgot to mention that my anxiety attacks have been dwindling and I haven't had very many issues at all this week. As soon as we walked by a display of chocolate chip cookies, I started having anxiety issues! I have never put two and two together and figured that out before. Interesting...

I'm doing well though. I'm thinking about boycotting Facebook for awhile because it seems like every one of my friends is baking cupcakes this week?! The lack of sugar is starting to get to me. Not physically...more mentally than anything.

No comments: