Monday, July 26, 2010

24-Day Weight Loss Challenge - Day #8

Breakfast - chocolate meal replacement shake, Spark energy drink
Lunch - McDonald's grilled chicken bacon ranch salad with balsamic vinaigrette dressing
Afternoon Snack - Tuna salad w/wheat crackers and a banana
Dinner - Pan fried pork chops (x2 small), brown rice, and brussel sprouts
Evening Snack - Apple w/peanut butter.
Daily activity: 1/2 hour on the elliptical
Water: 96 oz.

I was so peeved about lunch. I forgot my damn pre-cooked grilled chicken so I had to go get a salad at lunch today. McDonald's salads are actually not too bad as far as salads go...Wendy's seem to be the worst (and those are my favorite! :( ). Anywho...I cooked dinner tonight and it was YUMMY! I used olive oil in the recipe and I will definitely make this again because it was so simple that even I could cook it?!

As far as the elliptical goes...I ROCKED it today! I was feeling awesome so I really pushed myself and went over 1.7 miles and burned over 330 calories . YEAH!

As far as the competition goes, I am in second place! :) I am behind the leader by .03%. I'm a little bummed that I'm not in first, but we still have 17 days to go and 3 more weigh-ins so I have plenty of time to pull it off. Keep your fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Great job! Don't worry about McD's - you made a good choice.