Wednesday, July 28, 2010

24-Day Weight Loss Challenge - Day #10

Breakfast - fiber drink, Spark energy drink
Lunch - grilled chicken salad w/balsamic vinaigrette dressing
Afternoon Snack - 1/2 banana, Spark energy drink
Dinner - Grilled chicken sandwich, french fries, and 2 1/2 chicken tenders (I ate some of Collin's leftovers)
Late snack: Cotton candy and one funnel cake fry
Daily activity: walking - 1/2 hour
Water: 70 oz.

It was a weird day. I only worked a 1/2 day and so since I was super busy at work, I didn't get a chance to eat breakfast. Once I got home, I did make myself a salad (instead of stopping at a drive through on the way home) for lunch. We took the boys to a baseball game tonight and I started out with good intentions...I packed a banana and rice cakes for a snack for after dinner. But I blew that all to hell when I bought myself dinner. I could have actually bought a salad for dinner but I didn't because I was too lazy to walk myself over to another vendor to get food. Instead I bought my dinner at the same place I bought the boys and they had no healthy choices whatsoever (in my opinion). As far as dinner goes, I only bought the sandwich and then helped Collin eat his fries and chicken tenders since I was starving (probably because I didn't have breakfast). Then I shared cotton candy with Collin and tried one of Adrian's funnel cake fries. How the hell I stopped from eating more than that one funnel cake fry is totally beyond me???

So...needless to say, I am bummed that I didn't stay on plan today. I think I could have but I was just little lazy. Now the good news is that I did log everything in my Sparkpeople food tracker and I was still under 2000 calories, which surprised the hell out of me; I've been eating between 1200 and 1600 normally. I tried really, really hard to think about everything I was eating and do it within moderation. I am pleasantly surprised to see that my efforts paid off. :)

Back to clean/healthy eating tomorrow though! I'm not letting this derail my progress...no way, no how! :)

I'm totally blaming a big part of this on mother nature too...BITCH.

No comments: