Wednesday, July 21, 2010

24-Day Weight Loss Challenge - Day #3

Breakfast - Fiber drink, chocolate meal replacement shake, Spark energy drink
Lunch - Salad w/green peppers, cucumbers, spinach, sunflower seeds, grilled chicken, and balsamic vinaigrette dressing
Afternoon Snack - Fat-free tuna salad w/whole wheat crackers and a large apple
Dinner - BBQ chicken breast, broccoli, and brown rice
Late snack: sugar-free strawberry flavored applesauce
Daily activity: 1/2 hour on the elliptical - burned 330 calories and went 1.59 miles!!! :)
Water: 101 oz.

I made the mistake of getting on the scale this morning and almost cried when it showed a .1 pound loss?! That's it...I'm not weighing in again until Sunday! (yeah, right...we'll see how long that lasts!)

I did NOT want to work out today. I had to force myself and then I had to keep talking myself into staying on the damn elliptical the whole time I was on there. I felt awesome afterward though. As much as I love being outside while walking, I think I'm going to stick with the elliptical since I get more "bang for my buck".

By the way, the fat free tuna salad is the fricking BOMB! I have never tasted tuna salad so good?! What a great idea for a snack?! :) I highly recommend it!

As far as how I'm doing, physically I feel much better today than I did yesterday. I got probably 45 minutes more sleep though. I'm still not having any crazy gas, bloating, or abdominal pain with the cleanse either. Yay for not having to "GO" 24-7 too!

ETA: I ate an applesauce after this post because I couldn't stand the hunger anymore. I can't believe how sweet it tasted?!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Good for you for getting that workout in!!! Endorphins, baby!!