Monday, July 19, 2010

24-day Weight Loss Challenge - Day #1

I'm going to make this quick because I'm ready to fall asleep typing this.

Breakfast - Fiber drink, chocolate meal replacement shake, Spark energy drink
Morning Snack - Strawberries
Lunch - Salad w/green peppers, cucumbers, spinach, sunflower seeds, grilled chicken, and balsamic vinaigrette dressing
Afternoon Snack - Quaker Multigrain Fiber Crisps Wild Blueberry - YUMMY! 1 oz. almonds
Dinner - Grilled BBQ chicken breast, broccoli and cauliflower, and brown rice
Late Snack - Sugar-free cherry sno-cone, Quaker Weight Control banana bread oatmeal and large apple
Daily activity: 1/2 hour walk
ETA: 101 oz. water

I meant to eat an apple with my afternoon snack but got too busy at work to eat it. About 2 hours after dinner I was STARVING so that's why I ate the oatmeal and apple.

Comments so far:
- The fiber drink is NASTY! It is the consistency of thick applesauce but it's slimy
- I hope this hunger doesn't last long because I'm starving!
- I really liked the Spark drink and could see myself staying on this long-term. Tomorrow I'm going to add in another one in the afternoon since I was nearly falling asleep on the way home.
- This trying to get in a gallon of water every day is going to be the death of me.
- No crazy abdominal or gas pains (yet)

I was quite impressed because our challenge leader called me tonight personally to check in on me. I wonder if she's going to call me every night? Guess that means I'd better keep my ass on track, huh? ;)

1 comment:

Becky said...

Good job! I hope you can find a good rhythm with this!