Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'm around...

Just dealing with a crapload of illnesses around here.

Saturday I woke up and had lost my voice, couldn't breathe, and just felt like crap. Went to urgent care, got a Z-pack, and feel much better now. Unfortunately, Matt is sick, Adrian was sick (yesterday), and Collin has been sick since this weekend. We found out after two doctor visits that the little guy has strep throat. I honestly freaked myself out and thought for sure that he had H1N1 after Matt and my mother-in-law kept yapping in my ear about it (and I promised myself that I wasn't going to be one of THOSE people). It was pretty scary though; his fever got up to 104.9 and neither Tylenol or Motrin would bring it down. He finally seems to have turned a corner. Let's hope so since I only have 2 PTO days to last me until January.

I haven't weighed in and probably won't until after Halloween. I'm not binging but I'm not on Weight Watchers like I should be. I haven't been able to work out either. I may on Friday though...

I just wanted to let y'all know that I'm alive. :)

No comments: