Monday, October 5, 2009

Well...it only took me 3 months but...

I started jogging again today. I was actually pretty pleased with myself. I did the 1.25 mile course here at work on my lunch hour and did it in 24 minutes. I jogged about 1/2 of that. That's definitely not lightning speed by any means but I can't believe I was able to jump right back on! :) I'm sure my body will hate me for this little stunt tomorrow.

Confession Time:

I only worked out one day last week. Too much schoolwork, poor planning, and just pure laziness contributed to all of that. I did not binge but I did go over my points on 3 of those days. I still managed to lose right about 3 lbs. so I'm happy with that.

Goal for this week: Work out twice and stay within my points for 5 out of the next 7 days.

I WILL do this! :D

4 comments:

Becky said...

Great goals, Jess! I need to make some of my own.

MotherFingPrincess said...

Glad to see you are making goals. That seems to be what is really working for me right now. I think goals are a great way to push yourself and hold yourself accountable. I hope it works for you :)

InWeighOverMyHead said...

You WILL Jess! Gret job on the jogging! I am lucky if I get my butt off the couch! lol Btw, did I tell you I ave a new fat site? It is http://inweighovermyhead.blogspot.com/

- Lisa

Jess said...

Thanks, ladies. I decided not to stick with a specific workout schedule because my days are all over the place right now. I'm just going to keep setting a number of days or number of minutes to shoot for every week so I don't beat myself up if I didn't work out on a certain day.

Lisa - Yep. I've got it. I've checked out all of your posts and even commented a time or two, silly girl. ;) I've got it on my blogroll too...