Monday, October 19, 2009

It's my own fault!

I only lost 1.2 lbs. this week. I don't think that it was the Chinese food or even the mounds of Smarties I had every day last week (which I logged by the way). I am having a difficult time getting in my veggies and I think I might have had 16 oz. of water yesterday. I also had low point days on Saturday and Sunday. So...that's what I think the deal with that was. I'm happy though. A pound is a pound is a pound.

I jogged again today. I shaved another 1.5 minutes off of my normal path and jogged almost an entire mile - I had to take a minute break (or so) to catch my breath but I felt awesome when I was done! I think I'm going to shoot for jogging or using the elliptical three times this week. I'm really enjoying exercising again...thank God!

Oh, and sorry I'm blogging so late. My frickin work has blocked portions of Blogger - like the one I need to sign in and create a new post. Douchebags. What pisses me off the most is that for the most part, I only get on-line on my breaks and during lunch time. It's the Effers that abuse the privilege that ruin the rest of it for us.

2 comments:

Becky said...

1.2 pounds is great! I have my first weigh in tomorrow, after 45 days, and I will bet any money that I'm up.

Jess said...

Thanks, Becky. It's like I said before, a pound a week would have me weighing around 175 lbs. and only 25 lbs. from my goal weight this time next year. :)

Good luck with your weigh-in tomorrow! :) *crosses fingers*